Dear Emmaus friends,
With just over 6 weeks to go until the EM19 (Men’s) Walk, I bring the following bulletpoints to your attention and ask for your prayers plus any response you feel guided to make:
- We have a truly excellent Team in place, keen to serve.
- We have four Pilgrims, for which we thank God.
- Two other men have stated their intention or aspiration of joining us as Pilgrims, though neither is official until we have the forms.
- There is, therefore, lots of room for more Pilgrims.
- Please prayerfully consider whether you feel anyone’s journey with Christ would be refreshed, deepened or rekindled by joining a Walk To Emmaus.
- Application forms on elsewhere on this website
- The Walk will be October 26th to 29th at Crich in Derbyshire.
- Contact Andrew Gadd email@example.com if you need more information.
- Please feel free to forward this to anyone you know in the Emmaus community beyond the East Midlands zone.
My opening line about prayer is very-much meant and not a generic Christian nicety. Please join us in praying that God’s will will be done in terms of this Walk, and, indeed, in the Walk to Emmaus movement in the UK.